Publicly available records provided by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) indicate that broker, David B. Zuber (CRD # 3239595) was recently barred from the securities industry by FINRA’s Department of Enforcement after failing to cooperate in an investigation into his termination from Securities America, Inc. for the unapproved sales of private placement securities.
The Law Office of Kevin J. Deloatch, Esq. is interested in speaking to investors who have complaints regarding Mr. Zuber.
Registration Background for David Zuber
Mr. Zuber first became registered in the securities industry in 2002. He was most recently registered with Lavista, NE based Securities America, Inc. (CRD # 10205) from February 2011 to May 2020. His prior registrations include QA3 Financial Corp (CRD # 14754) from May 2009 to February 2011, and WRP Investments, Inc. (CRD # 7365) from November 2002 to May 2009.
FINRA’s Allegations Against Davis Zuber
According to FINRA Letter of Acceptance, Waiver and Consent (AWC) dated April 9, 2021, Mr. Zuber consented to, without either admitting to or denying, the following findings by FINRA’s Department of Enforcement:
- “[Mr.] Zuber was terminated from Securities America effective May 2020 for his “[i]nvolvement in the offer of private securities investments not approved by the firm”;
- “In February 2021, FINRA sent [Mr.] Zuber a notice to appear for an on-the-record interview pursuant to FINRA Rule 8210”;
- [Mr.] Zuber refused to appear for this interview, in violation of FINRA Rules 8210 and 2010”;
- “As stated in his counsel’s email to FINRA on February 4, 2021, and by this agreement, [Mr.] Zuber acknowledges that he received FINRA’s request and will not appear for on-the-record testimony at any time”; and
- By virtue of his actions, Mr. Zuber violated FINRA Rule 8210, regarding cooperating in FINRA investigations and FINRA Rule 2010, regarding standards of commercial honor and principles of trade.
FINRA Bars David Zuber from Securities Industry
As a result of such violations and in addition to the above described findings and conclusions, FINRA’s April 8, 2021 AWC also indicates that Mr. Zuber consented to the following sanction(s):
- A bar from association with any FINRA member in all capacities.
David Zuber Has No History of Securities Industry Customer Complaints
In addition to David Zuber being barred by FINRA from the securities industry regarding unapproved sales of private placement securities, FINRA BrokerCheck for Mr. Zuber reveals that he has no history of customer complaints and/or customer initiated arbitrations.
If you or someone you know has or had a brokerage account with David Zuber and have concerns regarding losses in your investments or possible sales practice violations including private placement securities or fraud, you may be entitled to recover lost funds. The Law Office of Kevin J. Deloatch, Esq. has an extensive securities law practice and over 30 years of experience on Wall Street. Call today at (646) 792-2156 for a free consultation. The time to file your claim may be limited so you should call today to avoid delay.